Saturday, May 24, 2014

REVIEW: Green Tea Mosturizer by Proactiv

I'm always on the lookout new skin care products that makes my skin look the best it can. Today at the mall I found a Proactive kiosk. To my surprise! I thought they only sold their products through infomercials. So I asked the sales associate that I was looking for a light moisturizer.

The sales associate was very helpful and knowledgeable and I selected proactive's Green Tea Moisturizer. Its a nice lightweight moisturizer that absorbs into the skin quick which is great for wearing under makeup. It also helps calm down redness and sooth flaky, itchy skin. Today I got 20% off and a sample of the refining mask. The mask deep cleans and may actually work on minimizing my pores around my nose.

Proactiv Green Tea Moisturizer, retail $35.00
You can find this product and lots more on the Proactiv website

C'mon guys, tell us about some of your favorite moisturizers!

No comments:

Post a Comment